This guide explains how to link a website to Google My Business.
Below, you’ll find step-by-step instructions for how to link your website to Google Business as well as example images that take you through the process. By the end of this tutorial, you’ll know how to connect and link your website URL address to a Google Business Profile so your business listing displays a website button on Google Search and Google Maps for local customers to find out more about your products and services.
Note: Google My Business (or GMB) is now called Google Business. And GMB listings are known as Business Profiles.
How to Link Website to Google My Business
- Go to your Google Business Profile.
- Select Edit Profile.
- Click the Contact tab.
- Hover your cursor over the Website field.
- Next to “Website”, select the pencil icon.
- Enter your website address in the URL field.
- Click the Save button to save your website link.
- The website button will now appear on your Google Business Profile.
Screenshots for Linking Your Website to Google Business
Below are screenshots of the process for how to link your website to Google My Business pages. You can use these images as your guide to help ensure you’re following the instructions process correctly.
More Resources On Google My Business
Now that you know how to link Google My Business to a website, you may be interested in learning other ways to optimize your Google Business Profile. Use the links below to improve your GMB listing for both Google and local customers.
- How to Add Keywords to Google My Business
- How to Advertise On Google My Business
- How to Add Social Media to Google My Business
- How to Hide Address On Google My Business
Link Website to Google Business Summary
I hope you enjoyed this guide on how to link your website to Google My Business.
As you discovered, the process for how to link a Google Business page to a website consists of only a few steps. Those instructions to connect and link your website included editing the Business Profile, going to the contact tab, clicking on the website pencil icon, and adding the domain address to the URL field. After those steps are complete, your GMB listing will display a website button for customers to click on in Google Search and Google Maps.