I looked everywhere on the Internet for the best jokes about marketing.
And some of the clever marketing puns I found were lame, but others had some very humorous punchlines.
Below, you’ll find a list of the top and most funny marketing jokes available online to help lighten up your workday and encourage people not to take digital marketing so seriously. Have fun reading them and be sure to share this marketing humor with anyone else who could use a good laugh.
Table of Contents
Jokes About Marketing
1. How do SEO experts celebrate improved search rankings?
2. How did the bad marketer get a job making butter?
He had a high churn rate.
3. Why don’t marketers like trampolines?
They’re scared of high bounce rates.
4. How did Yoda get his first lead?
He used the Sales Force. (One of the best jokes about marketing for Star Wars fans.)
5. What kind of marketing does Dracula do?
6. What do you call a travel agency’s landing page?
A Destination URL
7. Why do digital marketers love to shop at Whole Foods?
They have a lot of organic content.
8. Why do cab drivers make good content marketers?
They can really drive in traffic.
9. What is the safest place to hide a body?
The second page of Google.
10. What do content marketers use to wrap presents?
11. What is a social media marketer’s favorite snack?
12. Why did the marketer break up with her boyfriend?
Lack of engagement.
13. Why did Cookie Monster apply for a marketing job?
He heard they were tracking cookies. (One of the most popular and clever marketing puns for digital marketers with kids.)
14. Why can’t marketers see live musicals?
They keep trying to capture the leads.
15. What’s a pirate’s favorite type of content?
16. An SEO marketer walks into a bar…
bars, tavern, pub, public house, Irish pub, drink, drinks, liquor, beer, alcohol…
17. What do black hat SEOs serve at Thanksgiving dinner?
Keyword stuffing. (Only hardcore SEOs will understand funny marketing jokes like this one.)
18. Why did the junior marketer get into display advertising?
She wanted to make a lasting impression.
19. What do hippies and SEOs have in common?
A love for anything organic.
20. Why didn’t the skeletons like their new CRM?
It was too bare-bones.
21. Why did the marketer put a fence around her jewelry box?
She insists on gating all her assets.
22. Why was the social media marketer out of office?
He went to a company-wide retweet.
23. Why didn’t the marketing couple get married?
They weren’t on the same landing page.
24. Knock, Knock!
Our new ebook.
Our new ebook who?
We only ask that you fill out the following 23 fields for a free copy of this punchline.
25. Why wasn’t the candidate hired for the marketing job?
He was anti-social.
26. What’s a marketer’s favorite drink?
27. Why do marketers make such good wide receivers?
They always stay inbounds. (One of the funniest jokes about marketing you can use with sports fans.)
28. Why do content marketers constantly feel cold?
They’re surrounded by drafts.
29. What’s the best way to market cat food?
Develop buyer purrrrrrsonas.
30. What’s the best way to build a comprehensive keyword list?
31. Why’d the ghost’s marketing campaign fail?
You could see right through it.
32. Why did the marketer fail at honey harvesting?
Instead of tapping the hive, he insisted on going B2B.
33. Marketer: Can’t we just use AI to manage our sales funnel for us?
Alexa: I found four places that sell funnel cakes close to you.
34. Why did the marketer get fired as a director?
Weak calls to action.
35. Did you hear about the blogger who stole my computer?
He finally got RSS-ted.
36. Why did the marketer use A/B testing?
She wanted to C if her conversion rates would improve.
37. How many marketers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
None. They’ve automated it.
38. Why does the B2B marketing band only have backup vocals?
They’re having trouble getting qualified leads.
39. How do you get people to notice you online?
You have to make an impression.
40. Why did the naughty leads phone ring at 2AM?
For a booty call-to-action.
41. What do a Chiropractor and an SEO both fix?
Back links. (See more SEO Jokes here.)
42 . Want to hear a funny joke about a marketer?
Download my free ebook and find out!
43. Why did the digital marketer name his dog “Marketing?”
Every day he brings him a new lead.
44. An SEO marketer creates a new bar. What does he put on the menu for the drinks?
Drink, drinks, liquor, beer, alcohol, brew, brewage, brewski, microbrew, mum, nappy, cocktail, spirits…
45. I made a joke about organic reach on Facebook…
But no one got it.
46. A digital marketer started a new bakery but no one could get in. When customers asked how to open the door, the baker said:
“You have to click on the banner to accept cookies.”
47. Why is it good to hire a centipede for email marketing?
Because they’re good at segmentation.
48. What is the best social media tool that can also help you get into shape?
49. Why is LinkedIn like a reverse dating site for IT nerds?
They get a lot of messages from girls but ignore most of them.
50. Who was the best-connected president?
51. What do you call a urologist with a TikTok account?
52. Do you remember when Clubhouse was cool?
53. Why was the pirate cancelled on Twitter?
He dropped a hard arr.
54. What’s the difference between Reddit and Twitter?
It doesn’t matter. No one reads beyond the headline anyway.
55. Why is Facebook like a refrigerator?
Even when u know there’s nothing new going on, you still go on and check it every 10 minutes.
56. Google Plus was the gym of social networking.
We all joined but no one ever used it.
57. My wife left me due to my obsession with Facebook.
I didn’t even get a notification.
58. Dad, what’s a coworker?
Someone you block on social media.
59. Why did the programmer quit his job?
Because he didn’t get arrays. (See more programming jokes.)
60. What do SEOs use when they go fishing?
61. What does the SEO use besides consonants?
Jokes About Marketing Summary
I hope you enjoyed this list of the top jokes about marketing I could find on the Internet.
Although digital marketing can be a serious business, taking a break to enjoy some marketing humor can be good to lighten up the stress of the day.
If you liked any of these funny marketing jokes or punchlines in particular, then be sure to share them with anyone you think would enjoy a good laugh.
As I find more clever marketing puns, I’ll be sure to add them to this list. So come back to this page often to get the best jokes about marketing!