A content publishing plan is a written schedule of when, and in which order, you plan to publish upcoming content on your website. Also known as an editorial calendar, a content publishing plan for websites typically includes the due date for upcoming articles, published status, target keyword, keyword type, and URL for the published content.
The basic process for creating a content publishing schedule consists of a few steps:
- Pick a time frame for an upcoming set of articles.
- Choose how many articles will be published.
- Arrange the articles by the due date based on the keyword type or topic.
Keep Reading the Free Online Version
- Next Chapter: Why Is a Content Publishing Schedule Important?
- Previous Chapter: Bonus Tip: Steal Your Competitors’ Keywords
- Back to the Table of Contents
Get the Paperback Book Version