A sneak peek of the SMX Next agenda and speakers list has been released for the upcoming November 14-15, 2023 online conference.
- A preview of the SMX Next agenda and speakers list is now available.
- Three keynote speakers and 13 search engine marketing experts have been announced.
- Registration is free for this two-day training experience.
The SMX Next agenda and speakers list sneak peek is available for the November 14-15 online conference. A variety of SEO and PPC topics will be discussed by keynote speakers and search engine marketing experts.
The SMX Next event is produced by Search Engine Land. Registration is free at https://events.searchengineland.com/smx-next-2023.
SEO and PPC Topics Include:
- How technical SEO and content work together to drive ranking.
- SEO trends to watch in 2024: A panel discussion
- How searchers are using SGE and what SEOs need to know.
- Creating helpful content by understanding Google’s use of AI.
- Innovative ways to use AI for technical SEO.
- PPC trends to watch in 2024: A panel discussion.
- Building a modern search engine: A fireside chat with Yahoo!
- Optimizing landing pages with AI: From design to conversion.
- How Google SGE will affect advertising and what PPC pros need to know.
Keynote Speakers Include:
- Danny Goodwin, Managing Editor, Search Engine Land
- Fred Vallaeys, Co-Founder and CEO, Optmyzr
- Louisa Frahm, SEO Director, ESPN
Search Engine Marketing Expert Speakers Include:
- Dr. Marie Haynes, CEO, Marie Haynes Consulting Inc.
- Eric Enge, President, Pilot Holding
- Mike King, Founder and Marketing Directory, iPullRank
- Sara Resnick, Global Head of Organic Growth and SEO, Shutterstock
- Brian Provost, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Yahoo!
- Lily Ray, Senior Director of SEO and Head of Organic Research, Amsive Digital
- Bartosz Góralewicz, CEO, Onely
- Amy Hebdon, Founder and Marketing Director, Paid Search Magic
- Brad Geddes, Co-Found, Adalysis
- Sathya Krishnamurthy, Chief Product Officer, Milestone
- Tom Anthony, Chief Technology Officer, SearchPilot
- Julie Friedman Bacchini, President, Neptune Moon LLC
- Greg Finn, Chief Marketing Officer, Cypress North
- And more to come.
You can attend the SMX Next conference at your own pace with on-demand access or attend the online sessions at their scheduled date and time. Overtime will be held for most sessions where you can interact with the speakers through live Q&A.
There will be opportunities to connect with other SMX Next attendees in Coffee Talk meetups. Attendees can also meet the winners of the 2023 Search Engine Land Awards by asking them SEO and PPC questions in real time during the online event.
A sneak peek preview of the SMX Next agenda and speakers list is now available for the upcoming November 14-15 online conference. A variety of SEO and PPC topics will be discussed by keynote speakers and search engine marketing experts and attendees can ask questions in overtime sessions during the online event. Registration is free for this two-day training experience.