This page includes the best SEO news feeds to follow from the most trusted sources online.
The most latest SEO news is featured on the SEO Chatter homepage.
Add any of these top news feeds for SEO to your daily RSS reader or bookmark this page to find out the current chatter that’s going on in the SEO industry.
Get breaking news, updates, and trends in search engine optimization all in one place.
SEO News Feeds List
Search Engine Journal RSS Feed
About: Search Engine Journal is dedicated to producing the latest search news and the best how-to guides for the SEO and marketer community. The SEO RSS feed focuses on search engine optimization but the site also shares advice on social media, content marketing, paid search as well as entrepreneurial and agency life.
- B2B PPC Experts Give Their Take On Google Search On Announcements
- YouTube Searches For Health Topics To Show Personal Stories
- Traditional vs. Headless CMS: Digital Evolution And Content Velocity
- Software Industry Traffic Trends Show Zoom Down, Others Up [New Data]
- Is Google’s MUM A Search Ranking Factor?
- LinkedIn Rolls Out 3 Updates To Pages
- How To Effectively Perform Keyword Research For Ecommerce
- Meta Institutes Hiring Freeze, Budget Cuts, Corporate Restructuring
- Google Announces 7 Local Search Updates
- Running Amazon Deals And Discounts: A Complete Guide
Search Engine Land RSS Feed
About: Search Engine Land features daily search engine industry news and trends in search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) as well as expert analysis, advice, tips, tactics & how to guides.
Feed URL: feeds.searchengineland.com/channel-seo
- The latest jobs in search marketing
- GA4 now has an enhanced measurement option for Form interactions
- 5 massive SEO and content shifts you need to master right now
- The 2023 Digital Marketing Salary Guide is here
- Technical SEO testing: How Googlebot handles iframes
- Twitter has created 2 new video features
- Webinar: How to avoid digital pollution and focus on your audience
- 4 new useful LinkedIn Ads features
- 30+ brands suspend their Twitter marketing campaigns after finding their ads next to child-pornography accounts
- Enterprise ecommerce SEO: Why good technology can’t fix a bad process
Search Engine Roundtable RSS Feed
About: Search Engine Roundtable is operated by Barry Schwartz, a well-known a blogger who writes about search engines and search engine trends. He is a contributing editor to Search Engine Land and a member of the programming team for SMX events. Search Engine Roundtable reports on the most interesting threads taking place at the search engine marketing forums. It provides a well-rounded view on search engines and search engine marketing from five segments of the web population represented by senior members of the major SEO/SEM forums on the Internet.
Feed URL: seroundtable.com/index.xml
- Google Testing Things To Know On Right Search Panel
- Google: Page Speed Issues Wouldn't Lead To Your Site Being Removed From Google Search
- 3D Chrome Google Sign
- Daily Search Forum Recap: September 29, 2022
- All The Google Announcements From Search On 2022
- Google Ads Continues To Suffer From Latency Issues
- Google Really Wants You To Avoid Changing URLs Just For SEO Reasons
- Bing Tests Traffic Analysis In Search Results Snippets
- Google Posts (Review) Submit Button Not Working For Some
- Google Ballroom Dancing
SEO News Feeds are Updated Hourly
Each of the best SEO news feeds above is pulled on an hourly basis so that you can get the latest updates and stories on search engine optimization.
So come back to this page often to read what’s new or visit the SEO Chatter homepage for the curation of the latest top news feeds for SEO in the order that they’re published.