This page includes the best SEO news feeds to follow from the most trusted sources online.
The most latest SEO news is featured on the SEO Chatter homepage.
Add any of these top news feeds for SEO to your daily RSS reader or bookmark this page to find out the current chatter that’s going on in the SEO industry.
Get breaking news, updates, and trends in search engine optimization all in one place.
SEO News Feeds List
Search Engine Journal RSS Feed
About: Search Engine Journal is dedicated to producing the latest search news and the best how-to guides for the SEO and marketer community. The SEO RSS feed focuses on search engine optimization but the site also shares advice on social media, content marketing, paid search as well as entrepreneurial and agency life.
- The Greatest Challenges & Threats in SEO [Survey Results]
- AMP: Is It a Google Ranking Factor?
- State of SEO: The Top Opportunities & Risks for the Next 12 Months [Webinar]
- Dynamic Search Ads: Keyword Mining Through Ngram Analysis
- How to Know Core Web Vitals Affects Your Search Rankings
- Breadcrumb Navigation: Is It a Google Ranking Factor?
- Are 404 & Soft 404 Errors Google Ranking Factors?
- Google Working on Indexing Instagram & TikTok Videos
- Google: Extra Content Not Always Needed For Category Pages
- What are Transition Words? Learn How to Use Them for SEO Content
Search Engine Land RSS Feed
About: Search Engine Land features daily search engine industry news and trends in search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) as well as expert analysis, advice, tips, tactics & how to guides.
Feed URL: feeds.searchengineland.com/channel-seo
- Should robots.txt support a feature for no indexation? Take the survey
- Social media advertising is getting harder; Monday’s daily brief
- Google Ads announces machine learning-based data-driven attribution models in new privacy landscape
- Facebook changes business ad options in reaction to iOS updates
- Data, data, data, data rockin’ everywhere; Friday’s daily brief
- Google Ads: Phrase and broad match keywords that are identical to a query are now preferred
- Keep your emails out of the spam folder and in front of your subscribers
- Google rolls out new products for travel and leisure businesses; Thursday’s daily brief
- Google Search Console performance reports are now back to normal
- Microsoft Advertising launches Marketing with Purpose Business attributes
Search Engine Roundtable RSS Feed
About: Search Engine Roundtable is operated by Barry Schwartz, a well-known a blogger who writes about search engines and search engine trends. He is a contributing editor to Search Engine Land and a member of the programming team for SMX events. Search Engine Roundtable reports on the most interesting threads taking place at the search engine marketing forums. It provides a well-rounded view on search engines and search engine marketing from five segments of the web population represented by senior members of the major SEO/SEM forums on the Internet.
Feed URL: seroundtable.com/index.xml
- Big Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update On September 24th and 25th?
- Vlog #139: Charley Spektor On Important Of Link Building For Home Depot
- Google Tests Seller Rating Product Star Reviews Box Interface
- Google: 200+ Ranking Signals Figure Is Misleading
- Google: URL Length Is A Very Light Signal For Canonicalization
- Google: Best To Not Have Sponsored Products In Category Pages Indexed
- Sergey Brin In Google's First Data Center 23 Years Ago
- Google's 23rd Birthday Logo - Happy Birthday Google
- Daily Search Forum Recap: September 24, 2021
- Google Search Update 9/16, Google Search Console Bugs, Google Ads Keyword Matching & More
SEO News Feeds are Updated Hourly
Each of the best SEO news feeds above is pulled on an hourly basis so that you can get the latest updates and stories on search engine optimization.
So come back to this page often to read what’s new or visit the SEO Chatter homepage for the curation of the latest top news feeds for SEO in the order that they’re published.