This page includes the best SEO news feeds to follow from the most trusted sources online.
The most latest SEO news is featured on the SEO Chatter homepage.
Add any of these top news feeds for SEO to your daily RSS reader or bookmark this page to find out the current chatter that’s going on in the SEO industry.
Get breaking news, updates, and trends in search engine optimization all in one place.
SEO News Feeds List
Search Engine Journal RSS Feed
About: Search Engine Journal is dedicated to producing the latest search news and the best how-to guides for the SEO and marketer community. The SEO RSS feed focuses on search engine optimization but the site also shares advice on social media, content marketing, paid search as well as entrepreneurial and agency life.
- Twitter Now Puts Recommended Tweets In Everyone’s Feeds
- LinkedIn’s New Focused Inbox Surfaces More Relevant Messages
- Google Updates Display & Video 360 Account Level Suspension Policies
- 6 Ways To Engage Your Organic Search Traffic On Social Media
- 8 Creative Real Estate Marketing Ideas And Examples
- Why Everyone In Your Business Wins With SEO
- Finance Marketing: How To Form A Successful Content Strategy
- How To Combine SEO & PPC Keyword Strategies For More Effective ROI
- Google Answers If Splitting A Long Article Could Result In Thin Content
- Google: Links Have Less Impact Today Than In The Past
Search Engine Land RSS Feed
About: Search Engine Land features daily search engine industry news and trends in search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) as well as expert analysis, advice, tips, tactics & how to guides.
Feed URL: feeds.searchengineland.com/channel-seo
- Views per Session and Average Session Duration now available in GA4
- Google is updating its Display and Video 360 Account Level Suspensions policy
- In-house vs. agency SEO work: The pros and cons
- Instacart has launched Coupons and Stock Up & Save promotion campaigns in Ad Manager
- Google Discover performance reports improve accuracy
- 3 big reasons businesses can be thankful for SEO
- Webinar: Your winning CTV advertising strategy in 2023 by Cynthia Ramsaran
- LinkedIn just released 3 new features for pages
- Google files lawsuit against company falsely promising Page 1 rankings
- Cyber Monday broke records this year, with almost $12 billion in US sales
Search Engine Roundtable RSS Feed
About: Search Engine Roundtable is operated by Barry Schwartz, a well-known a blogger who writes about search engines and search engine trends. He is a contributing editor to Search Engine Land and a member of the programming team for SMX events. Search Engine Roundtable reports on the most interesting threads taking place at the search engine marketing forums. It provides a well-rounded view on search engines and search engine marketing from five segments of the web population represented by senior members of the major SEO/SEM forums on the Internet.
Feed URL: seroundtable.com/index.xml
- Massive Google Maps Hallway At Pier 57
- Daily Search Forum Recap: November 30, 2022
- Google: Links Have A Lot Less Significant Impact For Ranking Today
- Google: We Have Algorithms To Detect & Demote AI Altered Plagiarized Content
- Google: We Do Not Crawl & Index Niche Shorter Content More Or Better
- Google: A Page's Content Does Not Need To Be Indexed For That Page To Be Indexed
- Google: HTTP/3 Likely Won't Help Your SEO
- Google Has An Indoor Merry-Go-Round
- Google Business Profile Can Notate Previous Location
- Google Business Profiles Now Showing Review Time For Some Edits
SEO News Feeds are Updated Hourly
Each of the best SEO news feeds above is pulled on an hourly basis so that you can get the latest updates and stories on search engine optimization.
So come back to this page often to read what’s new or visit the SEO Chatter homepage for the curation of the latest top news feeds for SEO in the order that they’re published.