This page includes the best SEO news feeds to follow from the most trusted sources online.
The most latest SEO news is featured on the SEO Chatter homepage.
Add any of these top news feeds for SEO to your daily RSS reader or bookmark this page to find out the current chatter that’s going on in the SEO industry.
Get breaking news, updates, and trends in search engine optimization all in one place.
SEO News Feeds List
Search Engine Journal RSS Feed
About: Search Engine Journal is dedicated to producing the latest search news and the best how-to guides for the SEO and marketer community. The SEO RSS feed focuses on search engine optimization but the site also shares advice on social media, content marketing, paid search as well as entrepreneurial and agency life.
- OpenAI’s ChatGPT Update Brings Improved Accuracy
- YouTube’s New Partner Program Terms: What You Need To Know
- Microsoft Reportedly Planning A $10 Billion Investment In OpenAI
- Is Using Google Analytics A Search Ranking Factor?
- Is Domain Name A Google Ranking Factor?
- Google Search Console: Is It A Ranking Factor?
- Domain Authority: Is It A Google Ranking Factor?
- Four-Day Work Week: Pilot & Early Challenges [An SEJ Case Study, Part 1]
- How To Create A WordPress Ecommerce Website
Search Engine Land RSS Feed
About: Search Engine Land features daily search engine industry news and trends in search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) as well as expert analysis, advice, tips, tactics & how to guides.
Feed URL: feeds.searchengineland.com/channel-seo
- Webinar: Keep customers engaged post-holidays and all year long by Cynthia Ramsaran
- 3 PPC marketing trends to keep a pulse on in 2023
- 5 times you’ll need an expert SEO in 2023
- This day in search marketing history: January 10
- Google Local Service Ads are now available for dentists
- Take your search marketing skills to the next level in 2023
- How to build a ‘helpful’ content strategy for 2023
- Microsoft, BigCommerce team up to launch new marketplace Ads and Listings
- Arbitrage in Google’s Local Services Ads: What you need to know
- How to create an awards page that adds authority to your website (plus 7 examples)
Search Engine Roundtable RSS Feed
About: Search Engine Roundtable is operated by Barry Schwartz, a well-known a blogger who writes about search engines and search engine trends. He is a contributing editor to Search Engine Land and a member of the programming team for SMX events. Search Engine Roundtable reports on the most interesting threads taking place at the search engine marketing forums. It provides a well-rounded view on search engines and search engine marketing from five segments of the web population represented by senior members of the major SEO/SEM forums on the Internet.
Feed URL: seroundtable.com/index.xml
- Google: Traffic Is Not A Measure Of Search Quality
- Google Nature Dublin Sign
- Daily Search Forum Recap: January 9, 2023
- Vlog #205: Mark Saltarelli On Start Up Campaigns and B2B Marketing with Demand Generation
- Google: Helpful Content Update & Link Spam Update Can Take Another Week Or Two To Complete
- Google: Rolling Out An Algorithm Update Is Like Planting Seeds In A Garden
- Google Updated The Googlebot's IP Addresses In JSON File
- Dentists Now Can Use Google Local Service Ads
- Another Doogler Google Badge
- Daily Search Forum Recap: January 6, 2023
SEO News Feeds are Updated Hourly
Each of the best SEO news feeds above is pulled on an hourly basis so that you can get the latest updates and stories on search engine optimization.
So come back to this page often to read what’s new or visit the SEO Chatter homepage for the curation of the latest top news feeds for SEO in the order that they’re published.