This page includes the best SEO news feeds to follow from the most trusted sources online.
The most latest SEO news is featured on the SEO Chatter homepage.
Add any of these top news feeds for SEO to your daily RSS reader or bookmark this page to find out the current chatter that’s going on in the SEO industry.
Get breaking news, updates, and trends in search engine optimization all in one place.
SEO News Feeds List
Search Engine Journal RSS Feed
About: Search Engine Journal is dedicated to producing the latest search news and the best how-to guides for the SEO and marketer community. The SEO RSS feed focuses on search engine optimization but the site also shares advice on social media, content marketing, paid search as well as entrepreneurial and agency life.
- Evolution Of Hybrid Search & How It Can Help Your Website
- Winning At Retargeting In 2022 [Ebook]
- Firefox Total Cookie Protection Blocks Creepy Ad Trackers
- Growth Marketing vs SEO – Is There A Difference? [Podcast]
- 6 SEM Best Practices Growth Marketers Need To Master
- Google, TikTok, & Others Agree To New EU Anti-Disinformation Code
- The Future Of WordPress: Interview With Josepha Haden Chomphosy
- Headless WordPress And More With Ivan Popov
- Does Using A CDN Improve Ranking?
- 6 Best Enterprise Tools & Platforms For Technical SEO
Search Engine Land RSS Feed
About: Search Engine Land features daily search engine industry news and trends in search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) as well as expert analysis, advice, tips, tactics & how to guides.
Feed URL: feeds.searchengineland.com/channel-seo
- Microsoft Bing is building a new retail marketplace
- 5 tips to develop authoritative content for Google and searchers
- New shopping links for Google AdSense
- Should your business ever take a break from doing SEO?
- Why 100% indexing isn’t possible, and why that’s OK
- Google offers to show ad rivals on YouTube
- Google releases several Ads Manager updates
- Google to sunset old Search Console message panel
- Top 7 SEO tips for WordPress sites
- 6 Amazon marketing strategies to implement in 2022
Search Engine Roundtable RSS Feed
About: Search Engine Roundtable is operated by Barry Schwartz, a well-known a blogger who writes about search engines and search engine trends. He is a contributing editor to Search Engine Land and a member of the programming team for SMX events. Search Engine Roundtable reports on the most interesting threads taking place at the search engine marketing forums. It provides a well-rounded view on search engines and search engine marketing from five segments of the web population represented by senior members of the major SEO/SEM forums on the Internet.
Feed URL: seroundtable.com/index.xml
- Daily Search Forum Recap: June 14, 2022
- Google Search Tests Explore Section
- Google: It's Not About 301 Redirects Passing Full Credit Or Not
- New Google AdSense Shopping Links
- Google Search Tests Shopping Filter Button
- Old Bing T-Shirts, Some From Before The Bing Brand
- Microsoft Bing Testing New Local Pack Design
- Daily Search Forum Recap: June 13, 2022
- Vlog #177: Alcides Aguasvivas On Local SEO For Small Businesses
- Google May 2022 Core Update - Big Tremors After It Was Complete?
SEO News Feeds are Updated Hourly
Each of the best SEO news feeds above is pulled on an hourly basis so that you can get the latest updates and stories on search engine optimization.
So come back to this page often to read what’s new or visit the SEO Chatter homepage for the curation of the latest top news feeds for SEO in the order that they’re published.